As many of you know that ACCA is the association of chartered certified accountants. When studying you are presented with many tools, and resources that you must use in the right order to achieve our goal.
This guide is created to lead you to the right ACCA College there is for you. This will provide you with all the important information; you need to start your ACCA. There are a few things you will have in your mind before choosing the right ACCA College for yourself. As to what you need, and what is required to make sure you are not missing anything important. Today we know ACCA as the global body for professional accountants, it had 404’000 students, and 140’000 members in 107 countries.
There are more than hundreds, of ACCA colleges around the world. You do not need any other you deserve the best one. You have to consider many things when choosing a college and one of the most important aspects are its location. Below are the top ACCA colleges around the world. They are divided among continents, so even if you have to travel a bit to get the best, you future and career are worth it.
ACCA College In North And South America:
- The University of Texas.
- University of Illinois.
- Brigham Young University.
- University of Southern California.
- University of Pennsylvania.
ACCA College In Europe:
- London School of Economics.
- University of Liverpool.
- University of Deusto.
- University of Gothenburg.
ACCA College In Asia And Middle-East:
- CUHK (Chinese University of Hong Kong).
- National University of Singapore.
- Nanyang Technological University.
- University of New South Wales.
- University of Auckland.
- SKANS School of Accountancy.
ACCA College In Africa:
- SAICA (South African Institute of Chartered Accountancy).
- University of South Africa.
- University of Cape Town.
- Cairo University.
ACCA College In Middle-East:
- King Saud University.
- University of Jordan.
- University of Tehran.
- Damascus University.
- University of Sharjah.
ACCA College In Australia:
- University of New South Wales (UNSW).
- University of Auckland.
- Fiji National University.
It is globally recognized accounting qualification, which will qualify you to develop ethics and professionalism in accounting. Once you have successfully completed your ACCA college, you will achieve a professional status. This status allows you to use ‘ACCA’ after your name. As many of you know, after this you will have complete skills on accounting, management, and finance.
What Is The ACCA College Syllabus.
After being enrolled in ACCA, you will be required to pass 14 papers, and prove your understanding of professional ethics. You are also required minimum 3 years of work experience in a related field. You may be exempted on a few things, if you have perfect academic qualifications.
ACCA College Syllabus Is Divided Into Two Different Levels.
- Fundamental (Which includes 9 papers).
- Professional (Which includes 5 papers).
Fundamental Level In ACCA College Include:
- F1 Accountant in Business.
- F2 Management Accounting.
- F3 Financial Accounting.
- F4 Corporate and Business Law.
- F5 Performance Management.
- F6 Tax FA 2006.
- F7 Financial Reporting.
- F8 Audit and Assurance.
- F9 Financial Management.
Professional Level In ACCA College Include:
- Essential Papers.
- P1 Governance, Ethics and Risk.
- P2 Corporate Reporting.
- P3 Business Analysis.
- Options Papers (Must complete two).
- P4 Advanced Financial Management.
- P5 Advanced Performance Management.
- P6 Advanced Taxation.
- P7 Advanced Audit Assurance.
Now, that you are aware of the entire syllabus, you are supposed to cover in ACCA College, you should be mentally prepared. Now all you need to know is the entry requirement for ACCA College.
Entry Requirements For ACCA College:
- Two A-levels (Grade A-E), Three GCSE (Grade A-C), in 5 different subjects, including maths and English.
- BA/BSC/BCOM or equivalent.
- Via foundation in Accountancy (FIA).
There are countless numbers of ACCA colleges around the world, how do you know which one is the best for you. Read the few short tips below to determine what ACCA college is best for you.
Before you select a ACCA college, you should know what to expect from the experience. This will direct the rest of your life, so leave out no detail.
As you know the cost of the program, is the real concern. Some ACCA colleges will be more expensive than others. If you find the right ACCA College that has a fee out of your budget, you can always go for a grant, scholarship, or a loan.
ACCA colleges will require you to work on deadlines, and it’s not an easy program. Make sure you are living in a place where you can isolate yourself to study, and work.
Before finalizing a ACCA college everything, go through everything again, it’s always a good ideas to reconsider, so you see it through.
Mostly Asked Questions:
- What do I have to do, to become an ACCA student?
You must looks for a college, which has a long-standing reputation, and register with them. Then you must attach the asked documents with the form of the ACCA college you choose to study in.
- How do I get a ACCA registration form?
You can easily register to ask for a form to be delivered at your residence.
- Can you fill my registration?
No matter what ACCA college you choose to go to, you must fill out your registration form yourself.
- What documents have to attached with my form?
Well it might be different from one ACCA college to another, but the basics are two passport size picture, photocopy of your diploma, and a list of all the exams you’ve taken in university.
- Can I leave out an exam?
This will be decided after looking at your examinations list, if you have a university degree you might be in the clear. The final decision is made by the ACCA.
- Do I have to submit the photocopy of my passport?
Yes, you are required to submit your passport photocopy with your form, only if you are a foreigner in that country. If you are not a foreigner, still check the form as some colleges might ask for it.
- When does the session start at ACCA college?
Mostly college’s offer admissions on the start of each year, depending on their session, many start in June, or you can enroll yourself in the one that suits you.
Filed under: Acca
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!